Monday 16 April 2018

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Review

Hey there guys! For today's review is going to be on the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick in the shade Bellissima. It retails for 29$ on Sephora, and for those of us in Canada you can buy them at Shoppers Drugmart where I believe they are 39$. The lipsticks comes in matte, satin and shimmer finishes.They appear to be made in Italy and are 0.10 oz.

Here is a swatch on my skin. As you can see, Bellissima is a light pink with peachy undertones. I was going to do a lip swatch but lets be honest, no one wants to see my nasty ass lips. Which is something you should be aware of. If you  have really dry, cracked lips it's going to make it look even worse. This is one of those lip products where you need to have perfect lips. The formula takes a bit to dry down, but once it does this lipstick is not going anywhere. For me the formula is really uncomfortably dry which is why I don't really reach for this lipstick very often. Now even though this lipstick stays on for a good while it does transfer. So just be weary when you are eating, drinking, making out or whatever. I would assume that darker shades would leave a slight stain but I can't 100% confirm that as I haven't tried any of them. There is a slight sweet scent but it's not super overpowering and it isn't very noticeable once you  have the lipstick one your lips.
In all honesty this isn't my favorite product and I feel like you could get cheaper liquid lipsticks that are the same quality or even better than the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipstick. The NYX soft matte lip cream I much prefer even if it doesn't have the longevity, but it is much more comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...