Friday 13 April 2018

BONUS Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne Kaleidoscope Dream Review

Surprise! I decided to do a bonus second review for today! This second review is one the Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne Kaleidoscope Dream eyeshadow palette. Currently this palette is on sale on Sephora Canada for 25$ instead of 50$!

Only did finger swatches for this one, but in all honestly a brush swatch would be very similar as these shadows are CRAZY pigmented! They are super soft and velvety with little to no fallout which is a huge bonus. The formula I find is way different then the Naked Palette but in a good way! The pigment on these is just insane and a little will go a long way. These shadows even look nice and vibrant without a base! My only complaint is that this is limited edition and I'm going to be pretty sad when I hit pan on these shades.
I seriously think if you haven't bought this palette that you need to get it now while it's still around. And at half off? It's a freaking steal! I feel like this is a must have for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...