Monday 30 April 2018

Covergirl Melting Pout Matte Review

Hows it going everybody? Today I am reviewing the Covergirl Melting Pout Matte liquid lipstick, in the shade Secret. This line of liquid lipsticks has some very interesting shades likes blue and purples. There are a couple of everyday shades like Current Nude and Ballerina, but the vast majority of these lipsticks are bam in your face color. These liquid lipsticks normally seem to retail from about $8-9, but I managed to get mine on sale for $6.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. These guys are made in England (interesting no?) and are 0.11 fl oz.


The color I have, Secret is a wearable berry shade. The formula is really nice on these lipsticks. It is super lightweight, comfortable and lasts a good amount of time. This lipstick was still on my lips even after eating a greasy hamburger. That's pretty impressive if you ask me. Even once most of the lipstick was gone there was a decent stain that took a bit to get off. For some people that might actually be a turn off but not for me. I hate having to constantly re apply lipstick which is why I never really wear traditional lipstick. I love how this doesn't feel drying on the lips, it's so light that I don't even really notice that there is anything on my lips! I do wish that there were more I guess you could say, normal shades in the range. There are too many "weird" colors. I would love to have a nice light pink in this formula. Despite their lack of shade choice, I do think you guys should try this out. If you've never tried a liquid lipstick before, but are afraid to because most are crazy drying, you HAVE to try this lipstick from Covergirl. Honestly, you can't go wrong, it's drugstore and the price isn't super crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...