Friday 22 March 2019

tony moly petite bunny gloss bar

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the tony moly petite bunny gloss bar in juicy cherry. now i got this in one of my ipsy glam bags (i believe february) but you can buy this from the tony moly website. on the canadian website it costs $12.
it's described as being a slightly tinted glossy balm that is perfect for layering on top of other lip colors. now i personally don't see any sort of tint to this what so ever. this does have a strong fake cherry scent as well so if you aren't a fond of smelly lip products then this isn't for you. to be honest this reminds me of a lip smacker. it feels like just a typical super scented lip balm that doens't really add much of sheen to the lips. i mean i'll use if i have to, but i have my favorite lip balm that actually moisturizes my lips. this one just doesn't do much for me and feels like a waste of money. maybe if you a kid or something, that i can i see someone using it. sorry though it's just not my thing. cute packaging though, i will give it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...