Friday 22 February 2019

Nomad Cosmetics Around the World Illuminator

hello everyone, today i will be reviewing the nomad cosmetics around the world illuminator in the shade ka pha nagan moonlight. now this is not the full size of this product, this is just a sample i got in one of my ipsy glam bags. the full size of this product is 0.35 ounces and costs $17. it is cruelty free, paraban free, mineral oil free and phthalate free. this is also made in china.

i did attempt to swatch it but this photo doesn't do it justice.it's a pale purple/blue shade which when you first look at it, looks like it would be a weird color for a highlighter. on me this doesn't look that great on my cheeks, so i use it in the inner corners of my eyes instead. the formula is pretty soft and pigmented but it blends out well or you can build it up which is what i do on my eyes. to me the formula feels very similar to the eye shadow i got from them. if your in to weird color highlighters you'd probably really like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...