Wednesday 27 February 2019

anti haul

look everyone it's time for another anti haul also known as, shit i'm not going to buy! and with spring around the corner you guys should have known that another one of these would be coming with all the new releases!

first up is the pretty mess collection from too faced. honestly the colors are boring and the layout of the eye shadow palette is just plain sloppy. not my thing hunny.

next up is this hg mini palette from violet voss. now to me this looks like a combo of the mini creme brulee palette and berry burst palettes, which i already have. so this is going to be a pass for me.

next up is the too faced natural lust eye shadow palette. to me this looks very similar to the natural love palette with very few different shades. to be honest many of the lighter shades look similar to me and just isn't that inspiring.

next is the urban decay naked reloaded eye shadow palette. you guys i don't know what's wrong with me but i'm just not that in to neutral eye shadows anymore. like this palette to me looks boring. anyone else think that?

next is the pisces palette from bh cosmetics. i wasn't that impressed with the first two from this mini zodiac line and this one is no exception. the brown shades in all three palettes bore me, however the green shades look pretty i'm not going to buy a palette for only three shades.

next is this collection from colourpop in collaboration with zoella. as much as i love colourpop again the colors just bore me, especially in the eye shadow palette. how many companies have done that exact same color story? like a million that's what.

that's all for this post. i shall do another one of these when i see more stuff that doesn't peak my interest.
most of these photos are from trendmood which is a instagram page i highly recommend you check out for new releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...