Thursday 29 November 2018

what i got in my ipsy - november

hello everyone! today i will be letting you all know what i got my in my november ipsy. man it took forever for this to get here! anyway, if you don't know what ipsy is, it is a monthly subscription where you get make up for lie $10  a month. in canada it's about $20.
note: all images were taken off the ipsy website. i was too lazy to take photos myself for this month.

the first item i got is this lip crayon from twisted kisses in the shade kiss me twice, a nice nude shade.

next is this waterproof pencil liner from lock it. the shade i got pearl brown which is a nice metallic bronze shade. it will be interesting to see if this lasts on my waterline.

next we have these two face sheet masks from timeless beauty bar. cause we all i know i need more sheet masks right?

next is this mascara from ciate london. it's the wonderwand mascara in the shade black magic. not my favorite type of wand but we'll see how the formula is.

finally we have this loose pigment from jelly pong pong cosmetics. the shade here is called pulsar. 

so that's what i got in my november ipsy, i'm not mad at it. i can't wait to try out the pigment. what did you guys get in your ipsy bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...