Friday 16 November 2018

Purlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm

hey everyone, today i am reviewing the purlisse watermelon energizing aqua balm. i got this sample size in one of my ipsy glam bags, can't remember which month though. the full size of this product has 1.7 ounces of product in the tube and costs $45.00USD. yikes. this can be used for oily, combination, normal or sensitive skin. ingredients in this include... watermelon, aloe vera, white tea and cucumber.
for being a face moisturizer, this is pretty thin which right of the bat made me think that this wasn't going to do much. most watery moisturizers i've used on my face don't do anything to help with the dryness. i was right with this one, after using it twice i noticed no difference in the dryness of my face. we are getting into that time of year when my skin becomes as dry as the saraha and needs constant moisture. lets talk about the scent of this. this does not smell like watermelon, it smells like fake watermelon, that disgustingly sweet smell you can get watermelon flavored candy. not my favorite, which totally disappointing me. i love the smell or real watermelon, trust me i have to cut it up for a living. this really just doesn't do anything for me and 45 bucks for such a small amount, you'd think this was made of gold or at least do something. sorry fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...