Monday 26 November 2018

O'Keeffe's Working Hands

hello everyone, today i will be reviewing the o'keeffes working hands, hand cream. in this jar you get 96 grams of product and it is made in the usa. depending on where you buy it, the price ranges from $6 to $10.
i seriously love this hand cream. i get extremely dry hands, especially after work as not only do i have to wash them lots, but i also am wearing latex free gloves most of the day. this moisturizes my hands really well and i can get away with only using it on the days that i work. it doesn't feel watery like a lot of hand creams i've tried and despite this being pretty much a solid, a little goes a long way. this will also keep your hands moisturized even if you happen to get them wet or sweat, which is a huge plus for me. it soaks into my skin pretty quickly and doesn't leave a weird film feeling. another huge plus for me is that there is no scent to this, and therefore is great for my sensitive skin. i can even use this when i've broken out in hives and it doesn't irritate them.
this has been my go to hand cream for years, ever since i started working. in fact this is the hand cream that my doctor recommended to my father who works in trades for his super dry cracked hands. you can literally find this stuff everywhere too. i've seen it in hardware stores, grocery stores, drugstores and online. and it's not a crazy ass price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...