Wednesday 17 October 2018

MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the MAC False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black. I got a sample size of this in of my Ipsy glam bags. A full size of this will cost $30.00 CND and you would get 8 grams of product. It claims to be volumizing, curling, lengthening, long wearing and smudge proof.
First off, I am not a fan of the wand. It's your typical spoolie like mascara wand I've just never been a fan of that type of mascara wand. The formula is ok, not worth $30 in my opinion as I've tried drug store brands that perform similar. It doesn't really make my lashes look any longer, though it does make them look a bit thicker. It didn't transfer to my lower lashes like some mascaras do, and it did dry down fairly quick. This also doesn't make my lashes feel crusty and heavy like many mascaras I have tried do. I mean I do like this mascara but it's $30! That's a lot of money for something I would wear maybe three days a week. It's not worth it if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...