Wednesday 31 October 2018

Ipsy - What I Got October Edition

hello everyone, today i will be showing you all what i got in my october ipsy glam bag. i know it's a bit late but with canada post striking it took forever to get here.

so i'm a bit too lazy today to actually go and take individual photos of the products so... i'm just taking them off the ipsy website.
anyway the first item i got, which i'm not impressed with, is the makeup forever ultra hd liquid foundation in the shade y225. first off i don't wear foundation, i don't even have foundation selected on my ipsy profile. second, this isn't my shade, it's too dark for me. third, i don't wear foundation ever. it irritates me skin and really i'm just too lazy to do that step.

next thing i got is this northern lights eye shadow in the shade norrsken no 3 by nomad cosmetics. now ipsy calls this a plum but it's much more pinky than that. it is a very pretty eye shadow though and i can't wait to try it out.

next is this lipstick from oryza in the shade opus. it's a very vampy berry shade which normally i'm not into one me, but this actually doesn't look that bad.

sticking with the vampy theme, we have this nail polish in no 18 from sundays. a nice dark red for fall.

finally we have this olive oil deep cleansing mask from aphrodite. i'm actually curious to try this as i've heard olive oil is good for the skin.

anyway so that was my bag, i wasn't super impressed by it to be honest. if next month doesn't impress me then i'm going to give ipsy a bit of a break. what did you guys get in your glam bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...