Monday 30 July 2018

Delectable Triple Citrus Body Butter by Cake Beauty

Hello everyone, today I will be reviewing the Delectable Triple Citrus Body Butter Cream by Cake Beauty. I got this in my June Ipsy Glam bag. The size I have is 1 fluid ounces, while the full size of this product is 6 fluid ounces and retails for $15.00 on the Cake Beauty website.

Cake Beauty is a Canadian company and this product is made in Canada. This is also cruelty free, vegan, paraban, phthalate, petrolatum and triclosan free. It claims to have the oils from orange, tangerine, grapefruit and have shea butter.

The scent is pretty strong, so if you have an allergy or are sensitive this isn't the product for you. I do like the smell though, it smells like grapefruit and vanilla. I do not use this all over my body as for the most part i'm not that dry, my bad places are just my hands and elbows. When used on the hands it doesn't make your hands feel greasy, which is something I hate. It does make my hands feel moisturized but not very long. Usually when I put this on at night, my hands will be dry again by morning. I can get better results with the O'Keiffs Working Hands.
For my elbows this really doesn't do much, mind you I have yet to find something that combats the insane dryness. It also kind of burns a bit but just on my elbows, so I don't know if it's because my elbows are so dry or if my skin doesn't like what's in the butter.

It's an ok product, not something to write  home about. I guess if your not someone with really dry skin then maybe you'd like this. I'd maybe stay away from this product to if your skin is sensitive, the strong scent may make your skin burn or itch. Anyway, this body butter isn't super crappy but it isn't super great either, it's just meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

meech and mia pressed eye shadow

hello everyone today i will be reviewing the meech and mia pressed eye shadow single in the shade taupe. i got this in one of my ipsy glam...